Here is my list of questions for my Liebster nominees:
- In grade school who broke your heart?
- What three things could you not live without on a deserted island?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Do you play a musical instrument? If not, which one would you like to learn?
- What was your most embarrassing childhood experience?
- What’s your go-to comfort food?
- What’s on your nightstand that you’re reading now?
- When did you realize that writing made you happy?
- If you could have lunch with any person not living, who would that person be? And why?
- Who is your favorite poet, or poem?
Today I’ll be sending out your questions. As soon as I’m awake. :)
Hi All, Well that was the shortest sabbatical ever. I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award by lovely fellow-blogger PaigeRita. It is for bloggers with 200 or less followers. Thank you, Paige!!
The rules she gave are as such:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions they asked
- Nominate 10 bloggers with under 200 followers
- Inform the bloggers you have nominated them
- Post 10 questions for them to answer
The bloggers I nominate are Donna, Deane, Art, Dear Sylvia, De Novo, thataddictedgirl, artlesslyfit , Harrison’s Blog, and the TJ Blog. I’m short one because all the other blogs I follow have over 200 followers.
The questions Paige gave me (and the answers) are below:
- What is the history of/meaning behind your name? If you’d rather not put your name online, what is the background of your blog title? Answer: I love poetry and words, and I found out that there really are words that rhyme with orange, hence Orange Blorenge (a mountainous region in…oh just ask me. I’ll tell you).
- Where is the most exciting place you’ve been and what did you see? In my own mind and heart. And I saw mostly good but some not-so-good
- What is your earliest memory? Uh…ask my therapist.
- Did you ever do anything hilariously horrible as a kid? What was it? (Bonus points if it involves embarrassing a parent.) I was about seven and my friend and I were playing with matches in a field and set it on fire. We ran. The fire-department came. I got grounded for a long time.
- What awards have you won? What is your favorite? I once won $500 for a philosophy paper I wrote in college.
- What blog post of your own is your favorite so far? The poem that fell out of me about my mother.
- Do you have any outfits that makes you feel totally great about your body? Describe it! I’m a tom-boy but I scored and bought what otherwise would be very expensive little silk black dress at a thrift-store that fell/draped over my body like uh, I wouldn’t mind wearing to the Oscars. It sits in my closet unworn. Ever.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself/best attribute of your body? My cheek-bones, with which I could dial a telephone.
- Do you have any unusual talents? I know all the words to the Brady Bunch theme song.
- What do you think would make for the greatest meal? A medium-rare steak, corn, and a baked potato. Lava cake for dessert.